AP Photo/Evan VucciAs appalled and outraged as I was to learn recently that a sitting U.S. president illegally ordered a private company to stop pointing out facts about his policies (facts confirmed by the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office), such blatant assaults on dissent are nothing new for this president.
Of the many, many examples I have copiously documented of Obama giving liberty-minded citizens reasons to keep comparing him to Hitler, here are the top 10:
10. The fact that he enlisted law enforcement officials to "target" anyone who ran campaign ads against him that he didn't like.
9. The fact that he blacklists any news media outlet that actually bothers to question him.
8. The fact that he threatened the broadcasting license of a Pennsylvania station just for considering airing an ad on his extreme anti-gun record.
7. The fact that he has repeatedly branded dissenters as right-wing terrorists.
6. The fact that his administration was caught planting fake "experts" at health care town halls.
5. The fact that he keeps illegal enemies lists.
4. The fact that his administration repeatedly sent its hired union rent-a-mobs to shout down and intimidate dissent.
3. The fact that he tried to prosecute Bush attorneys for daring to write legal opinions that Democrats disagreed with.
2. The fact that he corrupted and politicized the Census Bureau for partisan gain.
1. His support for Card Check and the "Fairness" Doctrine.
Obama's Constitution-trampling war on dissent is why so many Americans are increasingly rejecting his scams for power and control (ObamaCare, Cap-and-Trade, etc.) as the sleazy partisan ploys they are. These actions are the signature of a Third World dictator, not an American president.