Thursday, March 10, 2011

HISTORY OF MOHAMMAD & ISLAM

FULL ARTICLE: LONG & DETAILED

http://www.bibleprobe.com/muhammad.htm

Christians & Jewish martyrs say; "I will die for what I believe".



A Muslim martyr says; "you will die for what I believe"....
 
Muhammad led 27 military campaigns against innocent villages and caravans & planned 38 others

“I am the prophet that laughs when killing my enemies.” (Hadith)

We apologize to anyone who may be offended by the history of the founder of Islam (Muhammad) below. And we are aware of the sensitivities involved. However, infinitely more damage has been done to Islam's "believers" by Islam's history of withholding the truth about its founder to them -- - and the circumstances surrounding its inception -- than any "damage" this true history below can cause.

No comments: